My goal is to help you identify and remove the cause of your psychological and emotional distress. I achieve this through a collaborative effort in which we explore your experiences, thoughts and feelings, and behavior patters, while guiding you to identify goals, create solutions to problems, improve your communication and relationship with others, learn coping skills, strengthen your self-esteem and improve your overall mental health.
I offer non-clinical short-term individual counseling based on guidance and support using tools from two practices: cognitive-behavioral therapy, and acceptance and commitment therapy. Along with these, I incorporate mindfulness practices.Cognitive-behavioral therapy:
I assist with the following:
|Stress & burnout||Body image||Anger management|
|Cultural adjustment||Self-esteem||Life transitions|
|Anxiety & depression||Social isolation||Loss & grief|
Modalities of services:
- In-home counseling: in the comfort and privacy of your home (in the Haarlem area).
- Outdoor counseling: at a park or the dunes (in the Haarlem area).
- Virtual counseling: online via a secure video platform.
The sessions are conducted in Spanish or English. My Dutch language skills are currently at an intermediate B2 level.
I aim to provide an accessible service, without the wait-lists of the Dutch GGZ, and with an inexpensive hourly rate. Feel free to contact me for a free 15-minute intake to see if my services are a good fit for you.
- In-home and outdoor counseling: €70 per session.
- Virtual counseling: €60 per session.
- Reduced fees available for clients in special circumstances.
*all rates include VAT/BTW
Insurance: Paskay is a private/non-BIG registered practice. Therefore, sessions are not covered by the basic Dutch health insurance.